March 18, 2013

Philly Beergasm

I love when I get the chance to do some good with my writing. So when Sam Watson of Collaborate Philly reached out to me about sharing the news about a charity event I was happy to say yes. Even better, it's a charity event that involves beer!

The event, Philly Beergasm, is being held on Thursday, March 28th at Yards Brewing, and benefits Philabundance. Philly Beergasm will be a true love letter to local beer culture. Local breweries Forest and Main and 5 O’Clock Brew, as well as Philadelphia home brewers, will be on hand to provide their fantastic beers. Local chef Dan Berlin of Bongo Zeptobrewery is preparing an all beer-centric menu. Specific items will be made with some of the beer provided by the breweries in attendance. Beer Cakes Philly will provide their delicious beer-infused desserts (and believe me, I can attest to the deliciousness of these desserts. It's what I served my guests at my birthday soiree!). Spodee will be on hand with their wine/beer cocktails. There will be live music, a raffle, a free tour of Yards Brewing for attendees, activities like "Cream Your Own Cupcake," and much more.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Philly Beer Girl,

    I'm a fellow blogger whose latest post is up your alley. I featured a woman who's a microbiologist by day and a homebrewer by night.

    Here's the link to the post - http://www.tinseltine.com/2013/03/home-brewing-with-melissa.html

    Maybe you and I will meet at Philly beergasm next week!

    ReplyDelete