December 30, 2012

New Years Eve eve

It's the night before New Years Eve and I'm with friends in Minneapolis. I feel like I need more time to come up with my resolutions (because 364 days haven't been enough, apparently). I don't really have the time to alone to reflect on this past year, but I'm hoping tomorrow will allow some "me time" for reflection. I need to do that in order to better see where I've been and where I want to go next year. Again, I'm sure I could have done this earlier than now, so maybe I'll work on not procrastinating next year. Anyway, one thing is for sure. I'll be looking forward to many more good times - and good beers - with friends and family. As always, this year has had it's shares of ups and downs but I'm once again lucky enough to have had more ups than downs. I hope that you can say the same and if not, then I'm wishing you a better 2013. Hopefully I'll be more consistent with writing next year (not strongly worded enough for that to be a resolution, but I can change that).
Cheers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment