November 17, 2010

12% Imports & Murray Cheese at Fork and Barrel


I know I'm going to kick myself for missing this event (it can't be helped) and I don't want you to do the same. Tomorrow night Thursday, November 18th at 7 PM Fork and Barrel is presenting a rare beer and cheese pairing. Brian Ewing, Founder/President of 12 Percent Imports, will be bringing 11 new and very rare beers to be paired with 11 cheeses from Murray's in New York.


I don't know about you, but I love beer. And I love cheese. The two together are amazing. And this is sure to be an incredible event. Here's a sneak peek of just some of the beers you'll get:


* Dochter Oak-Aged Emrasse, 10% - blend of 2/3 Embrasse on cognac & 1/3 whiskey, very limited
* Emelisse Bowmore - aged Imperial Russian Stout, 12% - "probably the best beer we've ever touched", only 8 cases in the US
* Dochter Noblesse XO, 7% Belgian IPA - will be the first time pouring in the US, only 2 kegs in the US
* Hof Ten Dormal Amber - first time on draft / limited

$65 gets you in. Call Fork & Barrel at 215.848.1990 or email them at forkandbarrel@gmail.com to make your reservations.

And after, feel free to let me know the deliciousness that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment